NEXGEN is a joint project between Uniplast–Macedonia and Nuova Allcar–Turin, Italy.
Camping trailer production started in 2010, as a joint project between Uniplast and Micro Caravans from Holland. Affected by the global financial crisis, the project was abandoned in 2011.
In 2012, the Italian company Nuova Allcar showed interest to continue with the project.
As a result of that, NEXGEN–Camping Trailer was born.
In 2012, NEXGEN was successfully presented on the Parma’s Camping Show (link: www.salonedelcamper.it) for the first time. It was immediately clear that the NEXGEN is a unique camping trailer with great potential for success. Unlike the products offered by the big production companies, the concept of NEXGEN gives us the opportunity to offer a product that is missing in the market.
NEXGEN is a unique camping trailer.
- It is made of one part monolithic body–without joints, screws, and glues which guarantees long life and consistency after years of use.
- It weighs less than 750 kilos–Total weight of NEXGEN (including the chassis, interior and all the equipment) is between 650 and 700 kilos, which put the NEXGEN in the class of vehicles below 750 kilos.
- Back entering door – gives us opportunity to offer an extraordinary camping trailer with great variety of possibilities.
- GREEN PRODUCT – More than 85% of the fiberglass body structure is produced with PET Recycled Materials.
At this stage of the project, Uniplast is producing the fiberglass body while Nuova Allcar is producing the interior of the trailer.
We are currently developing four different kinds of interiors:
- One double bed, kitchen
- One double bed, kitchen, toilet
- Two single folding beds, kitchen, a place for two motorcycles
- Camping Trailer for Disabled with wheelchair access